How can you help?
There are many components that we still need, and you can help us reach our goal! We need financial support to help pay for the components of our tube scanner system and travel expenses so we can implement and oversee our systems. By following the instructions below, you can help us reach our goals in this project!
1. Go online to rit.edu/giving/makeagift
2. In the first box, specify the amount of the donation.
3. Under "Designations" select "Your Gift. Your Choice"
4. Once the pop-up window appears, scroll to "Carlson Center for Imaging Science General Support" and check the box
5. Below your selected designation you'll see the words "Comments (if you selected "Other", please tell us where you would like to designate your gift)." In the box enter "CIS Hyperloop Team."
6. In the section titled "Gift Frequency," indicate whether you want to make a single payment, multiple payments, or recurring payments every year. Most if not all hyperloop team supporters will select a single payment.
7. At the bottom of the page click next, and follow all remaining instructions to enter name, address, and credit card information.
Interested in becoming a corporate sponsor? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org